The LINE Official Account Store (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”) is a place having a listing of products developed by a third party (hereinafter referred to as the “Application Developer”) other than the Company. The products (hereinafter referred to as “Handling Products”) are in relation to LINE Official Account service provided by the Company. Please read the following terms before using:
- Handling Products are provided by the Application Developer. The responsibility for Handling Products shall only be the responsibility of the Application Developer.
- When a customer (or “you”) receives Handling Products, you are required to enter into a contract with the Application Developer who is the provider of the product regarding the use of Handling Products separately. We do not provide the Handling Products or related products thereto.
We are not involved in the provision of any of the Handling Products, and we do not represent, warrant, or take responsibility for any of the following:
- Reliability and performance of Application Developer;
- Safety, quality, accuracy, reliability, integrity and legality of the Handling Products; and
- The credibility and accuracy of the description, advice, opinions, benefits, suggestions, statements, data and other information of the Handling Products provided by the Application Developer which has been displayed, provided and purchased through this Site.
- The customer shall use the Handling Products at his/her own risk, and shall bear all responsibility for the use of the Handling Products and the results thereof.
- We are not responsible for the actions, negligence or omissions of the Application Developer.
- As deemed necessary, we may stop listing or providing all or part of the Handling Products at any time without any prior notification.
- Please contact Application Developer directly for transaction conditions, contents of Handling Products, information on Handling Products, other contents described on the web page of Application Developer, and handling of information (including, but not limited to, personal information as defined under the applicable data protection laws) by Application Developer.